Dulcinea® PureHeart® Watermelon with Lime and Mascarpone
Beat the summer heat with this flavorful mix of PureHeart® Watermelon, lime and mascarpone.
- 4 cups (1/2-inch cubes) Dulcinea® PureHeart® Mini Seedless Watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves, lightly packed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mascarpone
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish with watermelon and lime slices, mint sprigs
- In bowl combine watermelon, mint and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- In mixer bowl, combine mascarpone, whipping cream, sugar, vanilla and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Mix at low speed until thick and creamy. Do not over mix until stiff.
- In small glass dish or footed glass, spoon in 1/3 cup watermelon, 1/3 cup cream and top with 1/3 cup watermelon.
- Repeat making 6 servings.
- Garnish with watermelon and lime slices, mint sprigs.